Sökning: "TECHNOLOGY Electrical engineering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4188 avhandlingar innehållade orden TECHNOLOGY Electrical engineering.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Today, the growing and aging population, and the rise of new global threats on human health puts an increasing demand on the healthcare system and calls for preventive actions. To make existing medical treatments more efficient and widely accessible and to prevent the emergence of new threats such as drug-resistant bacteria, improved diagnostic technologies are needed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Neurologically related injuries cause a similar number of deaths ascancer, and brain damage is the second commonest cause of death in theworld and probably the leading cause of permanent disability. Thedevastating effects of most cases of brain damage could be avoided if itwere detected and medical treatment initiated in time. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with control aspects of complex hydromechanical transmissions. The overall purpose is to increase the knowledge of important aspects to consider during the development of hydromechanical transmissions to ensure transmission functionality. LÄS MER
4. Highly Dynamic Drives for Electric Hybrid Vehicles : Electric Machine Design and Dynamic Test MethodDetta är en avhandling från Division of Industrial Electrical Engineering and Automation, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Electric Hybrid Vehicles (EHVs) play a crucial role in the development towardsa more environmental friendly transportation. An alternative to solve someactual challenges with hybridization of vehicles is studied at the Division ofIndustrial Electrical Engineering and Automation (IEA) at Lund Universityin cooperation with the automotive industry. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents how experimental results, from wave power research performed offshore at the Lysekil research site, were obtained. The data were used to verify theoretical models as well as evaluate the feasibility of wave power as a future sustainable energy source. LÄS MER