Sökning: "TECHNOLOGY Chemical engineering Metallurgical process and manufacturing engineering Metallurgical manufacturing engineering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 66 avhandlingar innehållade orden TECHNOLOGY Chemical engineering Metallurgical process and manufacturing engineering Metallurgical manufacturing engineering.
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för konstruktions- och produktionsteknik
Sammanfattning : Applications of aluminium alloys are spreading in many industrial fields due to the excellent combination of castability, mechanical performance and lightness assured by such material. This project aims to establish a methodology in bringing the foundry process closer to the casting designer, and thereby leading to a more reliable and more optimised design. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Surface preparation prior to thermal spraying is a key factor in ensuring a good adhesion of the coating onto the part to be coated. Surface pre-treatment conditions and methods have mainly been developed experimentally and have changed little over the years. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : In the modern practice, a sustainable development strategy in a domain of wasteutilization is shifting its focus from a general completeness of recycling to a morespecific attention to efficiently utilize elements in the wastes. This is well-illustrated bythe steelmaking slag industries. LÄS MER
4. On Surface Characteristics and Microstructural Development of Soft Magnetic Composite Powder and ComponentsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Soft Magnetic Composite (SMC) products manufactured by traditional Powder Metallurgical (PM) techniques, are strong candidate materials for electromagnetic applications. Their advantages are based on cost and energy efficient production methods, shape complexity realization and uniquely uniform and isotropic three dimensional (3D) magnetic properties. LÄS MER
5. Structure and mechanical properties of dual phase steels An experimental and theoretical analysisDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The key to the understanding of the mechanical behavior of dual phase (DP) steels is to a large extent to be found in the microstructure. The microstructure is in its turn a result of the chemical composition and the process parameters during its production. LÄS MER