Sökning: "System Safety"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 778 avhandlingar innehållade orden System Safety.
1. Tool Integration and Safety A Foundation for Analysing the Impact of Tool Integrationon Non-functional PropertiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The increasing complexity of embedded systems development is becoming difficult to handle with development environments based on disjoint engineering tools. Support for interactions between various engineering tools, especially through automated means, has therefore received an increased amount of attention during the last few years. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The function of safety reviews (here understood as expert judgements on proposals for design modifications and redesign of technical systems in commercial Nuclear Power Plants, supported by formalised safety review processes) plays a fundamental role for safety in nuclear installations. The primary aims of the presented case studies includes: critically examining and identifying the main areas for improvement of the existing technical safety review process as it is conducted at a Swedish nuclear power plant, developing a new process, and evaluating whether any improvements were accomplished. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : Safety-critical systems (SCSs) have become an intrinsic part of human dailylife in multiple domains, such as automotive, avionics, and rail industries. Such systems are not only required to implement the functionality they should provide, but also have to satisfy a set of safety requirements in order to ensure the mitigation of hazardous consequences. LÄS MER
4. Identifying the Potential of Combined Road Safety Interventions - A Method to Evaluate Future Effects of Integrated Road and Vehicle Safety TechnologiesDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : Health loss in the road transport system is one of the leading global public health problems with approximately 1.3 million people killed annually. In order to have a systematical approach to improved road safety, it has become common practice to form road safety management policies that include target setting and evaluation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Syftet med den här doktorsavhandlingen var att undersöka trafiksäkerhet och mobilitet för individer med hörselnedsättning (HN). Tre studier har genomförts: 1. en enkätstudie för att undersöka skillnader i transportvanor relaterade till HN, 2. LÄS MER