Sökning: "Swedish welfare law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 83 avhandlingar innehållade orden Swedish welfare law.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Ensuring just distribution of and adequate funding for children whose parents do not live together is a global legal challenge. It affects many families as well as every legal jurisdiction’s welfare state and family law. LÄS MER
2. Out and about in the welfare state the right to transport in everyday life for people with disabilities in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian lawDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to identify how a social citizenship for people with disabilities is shaped bythe normative structures in the Swedish, Danish and Norwegian law governing their right to transportin everyday life. The thesis deals with three types of transport provided by the public to private individuals: transport services, car allowances, and cash benefits for reimbursing transport costs forpeople with disabilities. LÄS MER
3. Access to Cross-Border Healthcare for Older Persons in the European Union : The Interplay between EU Law and Swedish LawDetta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with older persons on the move and their access to cross-border healthcare in the European Union. The number of persons crossing borders within the EU has increased exponentially in recent decades. Free movement has been at the core of the European integration project from its early days. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Jure Förlag AB
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses the issue of compensation for work-related injuries – the so called occupa-tional damages. Tort law, private insurance law, insurances due to collective bargaining, public insurances covering occupational damages as well as different areas of the social security system are all connected in a vast and complex structure. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Studentlitteratur AB
Sammanfattning : The concept of negligence in tort law can be defined in (at least) three different ways. Negligence can be defined in terms of normality, i.e. as failing to act in accordance with custom or failing to meet the level of care taken by normally careful citizens. LÄS MER