Sökning: "Swedish student nurses"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden Swedish student nurses.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : In Swedish nursing education, student nurses should gain a bachelor degreein the main field of study. However, five designations of the main field ofstudy exist among the higher education institutions and the present thesisfocuses on the main field of study caring science. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Nurses play a principal role in the caring for dying persons and their families. Increasing diversity and globalisation demand culturally sensitive and competent health personnel who have scientifically based knowledge about the universal phenomenon of death and dying. LÄS MER
3. Perspektiv i sjuksköterskeutbildningen. Hur en grupp studerandes uppfattning av sjuksköterskans yrke förändras under tre år av utbildningDetta är en avhandling från Lund University Press
Sammanfattning : This study is built around the following research question: "How do student nurses conceptions regarding their future profession change during their training in the three year nursing programme?" The study is longitudinal in character and consists of qualitative interviews conducted with eighteen students belonging to the same nursing class. The students were interviewed on four occasions during the nursing programme. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stift. för utgivning av teatervetenskapliga studier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to study the development of a so called free theatre group in the south of Sweden. This group, here called Proteus/Mercurius, started out as a travelling amateur theatre, emanating from the Student Theatre of Lund, in 1965, and waas finally established as the regional theatre of the county of Skaraborg, in 1988. LÄS MER
5. Handledning som undervisningsform i sjuksköterskeprogrammets praktik : en beskrivning av variation i innebördDetta är en avhandling från Department of Education, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Swedish nursing education has its roots within a tradition of vocational training in clinical practice. Supervision is commonly used in the practical parts of the education. The aim of the study was to explore, describe and understand the content and meaning of supervision expressed by student nurses and their supervisors. LÄS MER