Sökning: "Swedish model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2632 avhandlingar innehållade orden Swedish model.
1. Korean-Swedish code-switching : Theoretical models and linguistic reality : teoretiska modeller och den språkliga verklighetenDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This study deals with Korean-Swedish code-switching, i.e. the alternate use of Korean and Swedish in one and the same utterance. LÄS MER
2. Redundancy and the Swedish model : Swedish collective agreements on employment security in a national and international contextDetta är en avhandling från Iustus Förlag AB
Sammanfattning : The dominant position of the employment perspective in Swedish labour law has resulted in a focus on the creation of protection against arbitrary dismissals and the reward for long and faithful service. In contrast to other industrialised countries, there is no financial protection in situations of redundancy (e.g. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with performance and growth in the Swedish banking sector, in an era following important changes such as the globalisation of financial markets, the harmonisation of legislation (e.g. the EU banking directives) and the implementation of new technology, such as Internet banking and other electronic delivery channels. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linneaus University Press
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to examine the content and communicative strategies in texts used in a project on tobacco policy delegated by the Swedish government to the National Institute of Public Health (“The National Tobacco Assignment 2008–2010”). The study uses communicative strategies as an umbrella term for the way the texts fulfil the political assignment through adaptation to suit different receivers in a discursive practice with set guidelines for communication between experts and users, and how these strategies are visible in the studied texts. LÄS MER
5. Interregional Migration, Wages and Labor Market Policy Essays on the Swedish Model in the Postwar PeriodDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The Swedish model is perceived as a successful framework for combining rapid labor market adjustment with low inequality. Formulated by Gösta Rehn and Rudolf Meidner and implemented from the 1950s, it has been associated with the peak in economic restructuring and interregional migration during the 1960s. LÄS MER