Sökning: "Swedish Film of the 1920s"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden Swedish Film of the 1920s.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to present a history of sex education films in Sweden, from their beginnings until the late 1970s, relating the films to the changing historical context of the Swedish welfare society. Within this framework, the dissertation explores two main sets of questions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Mediehistoriskt arkiv, Mediehistoria Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is about the Swedish filmmaker, painter and composer Peter Kylberg (1938). Kylberg’s nine films produced between 1959 and 1996 serves as a historical delimitation. A purpose of the study is to critically review the existing historical writing surrounding Swedish film culture and film politics, during the timespan in focus. LÄS MER
3. En fiende till civilisationen manlighet, genusrelationer, sexualitet och rasstereotyper i svensk filmkultur under 1920-taletDetta är en avhandling från Lund : Sekel Bokförlag
Sammanfattning : The setting for this study is Swedish film culture of the 1920s, which has been studied with a focus on representations of masculinity and gender relations according to four themes: 1) children and youth 2) fatherhood and love 3) sexuality and popularity 4) ethnicity and racial stereotyping. The rise of new consumer culture in the first decades of the 20th century created turmoil between traditional and modern values, not least when it came to conceptions of gender. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation examines the coming of sound film in Sweden during the years 1928–1932, and the reception of mechanically recorded sounds both in the trade press and among audiences. The novelty of sound film opened up for a negotiation of the perception of sound and image, as it made visible the film medium’s technological construction, before this visibility was once more absorbed by the cinematic discourse. LÄS MER
5. Reproducing Languages, Translating Bodies Approaches to Speech, Translation and Cultural Identity in Early European Sound FilmDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : This study discusses and analyses recorded/filmed speech, translation, and cultural identity in film discourses in early European sound film. The purpose is to frame these issues from a number of theoretical perspectives in order to highlight relations between media, speech and translation. The points of departure are 1. LÄS MER