Sökning: "Sweden-- foreign policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 86 avhandlingar innehållade orden Sweden-- foreign policy.
1. "Nationalising" Foreign Conflict : Foreign Policy Orientation as a Factor in Television News ReportingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Political Science, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This study explores the notion that national television news covers foreign conflicts in ways that reflect a country's foreign policy orientation and its stance towards that particular conflict. Sweden and Britain were chosen for comparison since both are European countries with similar public service broadcasting systems, but with different foreign policy orientations and positions in the international system. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of History, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Sweden is traditionally portrayed as an active critic and mediator or bridge builder in international politics during the 1960s and 1970s. The activation of Swedish foreign policy, often ascribed to Prime Minister Olof Palme, has been lauded as a transformation from armed isolationism to internationalist solidarity. LÄS MER
3. In Search of Security After the Collapse of the Soviet Union : Foreign Policy Change in Denmark, Finland and Sweden, 1988-1993Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to explain the evolution of foreign policy in Denmark, Finland and Sweden with regard to Western security cooperation between 1988 and 1993. The study sets out to test two theoretical perspectives on the security cooperation policies of these three small states. LÄS MER
4. Doing Language Policy A Micro-Interactional Study of Policy Practices in English as a Foreign Language ClassesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This study investigates foreign language classroom talk and micro-level language policy-in-process from an ethnomethodological conversation analytic perspective. The study is based on 20 hours of video recordings from 20 lessons in an English as a Foreign Language classroom (EFL) in grades 8 and 9 of an international compulsory school in Sweden between the years 2007 and 2010. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund : Nordic Academic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis considers the first twenty-five years of the semi-governmental Swedish Institute for Cultural Exchange with Foreign Countries. Specifically, this is done through an analysis of the Institute’s funding, its policy discussions and its produced materials. LÄS MER