Sökning: "Sven Hartman"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 avhandlingar innehållade orden Sven Hartman.
1. Children's philosophy of life
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Slagsta skola och seminarium och dess föregångare : skolan för sinnesslöa barn i Stockholm : ideologi och praktik i undervisningen av barn med utvecklingsstörning 1870-1950
Sammanfattning : This is a pedagogical-historical thesis. The sources were some guides for teacher training, curricula and pictures. The latter show learning settings and materials for sensory training which were considered important in developing the children's senses, since it was supposed that sensory dysfunction constituted the retardation. LÄS MER
3. ”I don’t believe the meaning of life is all that profound” : A study of Icelandic teenagers’ life interpretation and values
Sammanfattning : What do teenagers recount about themselves and their interpretation of life and values, and what characterises individual teenagers’ perceptions and statements? What is the relation between teenagers’ life interpretation and values and social circumstances? What challenges to school religious education do the teenagers’ perceptions and statements represent? These questions are central to the study Icelandic Teenagers’ Life Interpretation and Values.The purpose of the study was to investigate some central elements in teenagers’ life interpretation so as to discuss the results in terms of social circumstances in Iceland and of school religious education. LÄS MER
4. "Utan bok är det ingen riktig undervisning" : En studie av skolkulturella referensramar i sfi
Sammanfattning : Experiences of teachers in SFI, Swedish for (adult) Immigrants, indicate that during their schooling earlier in life, SFI students have developed skills, abilities, values, ideas and expectations about teaching and learning that differ somewhat from the prevailing communicative oriented theory of second language teaching which is emphasized in SFI. In the thesis these aspects are referred to as different school cultural frames of reference. LÄS MER
5. Hantverksskicklighet och kreativitet : Kontinuitet och förändring i en lokal textillärarutbildning 1955-2001
Sammanfattning : The aim in this study is to investigate how the textile subjects in the education of teachers in textiles in Uppsala changed during the period 1955-2001. What has the introduction into the academic, scientific tradition meant for the textile education? The aim is to describe what developments occurred as a result of this influence on the subject area, by analyzing the causes and factors inherent in this process. LÄS MER