Sökning: "Support group"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1991 avhandlingar innehållade orden Support group.
1. Learner support for distance learners : A study of six cases of ICT-based distance education institutions in China
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on learner support in Chinese distance education. It draws a picture of Chinese modern distance education, covering the major issues in the field of learner support, and small group work as peer support. LÄS MER
2. Själv men inte ensam : om självhjälpsgrupper i Sverige
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, self-help groups are defined as small, autonomous groups of people that meet regularly to cope with a shared problem through mutual aid. There is reason to believe that self-help group activity is increasing in Sweden. LÄS MER
3. Support Group Intervention in Primary Breast Cancer : Health-Related Quality of Life, with Special Reference to Anxiety, Depression and Fatigue
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to investigate in a (RCT) the effect of support group intervention in women with primary breast cancer in the short term, and with a long-term follow-up. Women with primary breast cancer were randomized between April 2002 and November 2007 and stratified according to adjuvant treatment with chemotherapy. LÄS MER
4. Breastfeeding in mothers of preterm infants : Prevalence and effects of support
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe the prevalence of breastfeeding in preterm infants and to evaluate the effectiveness and mother’s experiences of proactive person-centred telephone support after discharge. Furthermore, to describe the duration of breastfeeding and risks of ceasing breastfeeding up to 12 months. LÄS MER
5. Industrial work groups : the impact of job design, leader support and group processes on initiative and self-organization
Sammanfattning : From an organizational perspective the issue of which organizational solutions will benefit productivity, efficiency and the innovation process is central. Work groups can be an effective means. LÄS MER