Sökning: "Supplier differences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden Supplier differences.
1. Examining Female Resilience to Early Environmental Influences : Short- and long-term consequences on behaviour, HPA axis activity and alcohol intake after prolonged maternal separationDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Early-life experiences are an important factor influencing further development of the individual. Adverse experiences early in life, such as various kinds of abuse or neglect, are types of early-life stress that can adversely affect an individuals health, as well as contribute to the development of an array of disorders later in life. LÄS MER
2. L'influence translinguistique dans l'interlangue française Étude de la production orale d'apprenants plurilinguesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för franska, italienska och klassiska språk
Sammanfattning : The present study concerns cross-linguistic influence in the spoken French of multilingual learners. The main purpose is to investigate to what degree, and in what manner, previously acquired languages (L1, L2(s)) influence the target language, L3. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för franska, italienska och klassiska språk
Sammanfattning : Introduction of green changes in different stages of a construction project are reflected in construction processes and products, and in the relationship between contractors and other firms and consequently in the business model of contractors. The aim of this thesis is to understand and analyse contractors’ collaboration practices with suppliers and clients in green construction projects and processes, and see if there are differences in how contractors collaborate with their clients and suppliers as a result of engaging in green construction. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Ekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to describe logistics collaboration in supply chains. During the past two decades, a new trend towards integration and collaboration in supply chains has been recognised among researchers as well as among business practitioners. LÄS MER
5. Collaborative Product Development a Purchasing Strategy for Small Industrialized House-building CompaniesDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Purchasing, is an important part of the production process in industrialized house-building. Uncoordinated purchasing is one of the causes for low productivity increase within the sector. Traditional purchasing strategies, used by large construction companies, may not be applicable to small and medium-sized companies. LÄS MER