Sökning: "Substance use"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 251 avhandlingar innehållade orden Substance use.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Social Work, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis has been to study boundary-making in addiction care practitioner’s perceptions of substance use and treatment. The four papers are based on three data collections in Swedish outpatient addiction care: a) a survey conducted in 2006 (n=655), b) a factorial survey using randomly constructed vignettes conducted in 2011 (n=474), and c) a focus group interview study from 2013 (n=30) with a sample of the respondents from the factorial survey. LÄS MER
2. Substance use in adolescents and young adults: Interactions of drugs of abuse and the role of parents and peers in early onset of substance useDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Background: Misuse of substances is a major contributor to disability and mortality worldwide. The use of tobacco, alcohol, and illegal drugs in adolescence and young adulthood are well-known risk factors for subsequent substance-related harms. LÄS MER
3. Substance Use and Violence Influence of Alcohol, Illicit Drugs and Anabolic Androgenic Steroids on Violent Crime and Self-directed ViolenceDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Interpersonal violence and suicide are major health concerns, leading to premature death, extensive human suffering and staggering monetary costs. Although violent behaviour has multiple causes, it is well known that acute substance intake and abuse increase the risks of both interpersonal and self-directed violence. LÄS MER
4. Use and misuse of sedative drugs and related substances - Findings in the general population and in individuals with opioid dependenceDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Background: Prescription sedatives are efficient in the treatment of anxiety and sleeping disorders, but are associated with a risk of misuse and dependence, as well as an increased risk of accidents, injuries and overdoses, both in the general population and especially in individuals with other substance misuse. The present thesis aims to investigate prescription sedative use and misuse in two kinds of samples - in the general population, with focus on its association with subjective health and quality life, and in the subpopulation of individuals with opioid dependence, with focus on treatment outcome in opioid maintenance treatment and mortality. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Ineko AB
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER