Sökning: "Structural And Construction Engineering."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 172 avhandlingar innehållade orden Structural And Construction Engineering..
1. Integrated structural and construction engineering – A study of project team performance in Swedish bridge design
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Transport Administration (STA) ambitiously strives to increase the level of productivity and innovation within its operations while meeting and surpassing national sustainability objectives. In this effort, the STA has concluded that climate gas emissions from construction, operation, and maintenance of the infrastructure must be reduced for Sweden to maintain its position as a pioneer and to reach both national and global climate goals. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : In general, the main purpose of a structural control system is to apply powerful control techniques that improve the behaviour of civil structures under various kinds of dynamic loading. The first part of this thesis presents novel applications of posicast and input shaping control schemes that have never previously been applied in the field of structural control. LÄS MER
3. Sustainability of Social Housing in the Urban Tropics: A Holistic Development Process for Bamboo-Based ConstructionDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : This thesis is motivated by a tremendous need for more inclusive, sustainable and disaster resistant social housing in rapidly developing countries such as the Philippines. The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the New Urban Agenda name the use of local raw materials as one area for action. LÄS MER
4. Steel Fibres in Reinforced Concrete Structures of Complex Shapes: Structural Behaviour and Design PerspectivesDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : In concrete structures of complex geometries, the formability of concrete is an asset.However, complex geometries introduce time-demanding form and reinforcement works. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : The construction, maintenance and operation of infrastructure networks represent substantial impacts, both positive and negative, in all three dimensions of sustainability: economic, social and environmental. The greatest possibility to reduce the negative impacts and increase the positive ones is at the early design stage of construction projects. LÄS MER