Sökning: "Split Sample Test"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden Split Sample Test.
1. Hydrological Modeling for Climate Change Impact Assessment Transferring Large-Scale Information from Global Climate Models to the Catchment ScaleDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : A changing climate can severely perturb regional hydrology and thereby affect human societies and life in general. To assess and simulate such potential hydrological climate change impacts, hydrological models require reliable meteorological variables for current and future climate conditions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis combines three publications and one manuscript, covering two principal topics: functional differentiation of human fibroblasts and laboratory models of human skin. The two topics favourably unite in the realm of tissue engineering. This thesis is therefore split into three main parts: 1. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study presents a comprehensive description of the stressed vowel system of the local accent of Scottish Standard English spoken in Lerwick, Shetland. A judgement sample of eleven informants was obtained through a network model. LÄS MER
4. Human papillomavirus and cervical cancer : detection of potential markers of disease progression using liquid-based cytologyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology
Sammanfattning : This protect aims to evaluate alternative strategies to screen for cervical cancer including liquid-based cytology (LBC) with supplementary reflex testing for human papillomavirus (HPV), p16INK4a, HPV-L1 capsid protein, and miR-205 for use as possible diagnostic and prognostic markers in women with abnormal findings detected through the organized cervical cancer screening program. This split-sample study enrolled 137 women with atypical Pap smear findings to compare the effectiveness of conventional cytology (CC) with LBC cytology for cervical cancer screening. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The fracture of rock has been the subject of the extensive research in the mechanical fragmentation. With the rapid development of computing power, interactive computer graphics and topological data structure, numerical tool has become a good tool to gain some insights into the problem of rock fracture. LÄS MER