Sökning: "Speaking style"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden Speaking style.
- Detta är en avhandling från Språk- och litteraturcentrum, Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Popular Abstract in English Modern standard written Chinese has two common object markers, 把 ba and 将 jiang, both of which mark a direct object preceding the verb. Both markers appear to have been widely used in the spoken language of the Tang dynasty but the actual distribution is not entirely clear. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för lingvistik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis a study of discourse segmenting is carried out, which investigates both segment boundaries and segment content. The results are related to discourse theory. We study the questions of how the prosody and the text structure influence subjects' annotations of discourse boundaries and discourse prominence. LÄS MER
3. Professionally Speaking - The prosodic and discourse structure of professional monologue in EnglishDetta är en avhandling från English Studies
Sammanfattning : This thesis combines corpus-based, experimental and instrumental methods to investigate how professional speakers of English use prosody to signal important textual boundaries above the sentence level. In an initial study, prosodic features included in the transcriptions of the Spoken English Corpus, or readily derivable from these, are investigated. LÄS MER
4. En liten sång som alla andra: Melodifestivalen 1959––1983 A little song like all others: The Melody Festival 1959––1983Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University, Department of Musicology
Sammanfattning : With the exception of three years, the Swedish Broadcasting Corporation has been a steady participant in the Eurovision Song Contest since 1958. Except for the first year, all Swedish entries have been selected by means of a televised national qualifying event. LÄS MER
5. Dialogues on the Net - Power structures in asynchronous discussions in the context of a web based teacher training courseDetta är en avhandling från Holmbergs
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis is to investigate the interaction processes that occur in group dialogues when teacher students work in small groups, using net based asynchronous dialogues to solve a problem in the area of environmental sustainability. More specifically, the interest is to determine whether students’ net based dialogues give rise to patterns of dominance/subordination similar to those observed in face-to-face situations. LÄS MER