Sökning: "Solute transport model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 avhandlingar innehållade orden Solute transport model.
1. Effect of Hyporheic Exchange on Conservative and Reactive Solute Transport in Streams Model Assessments Based on Tracer TestsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Understanding of the processes affecting solute transport in flowing water is important for the possibility to predict the evolution with time of polluted stream systems. This thesis presents tracer experiment methodology and model developments for solute transport in streams, with special focus on retention processes and their effect on solute stream transport. LÄS MER
2. The Lagrangian Stochastic Advective-Reactive Approach to Modeling Solute Transport in Hydrological SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för anläggning och miljö
Sammanfattning : The Lagrangian stochastic advective-reactive modelingapproach has been used for analyzing transport of bothnonreactive and reactive solutes in different hydrologicalsystems (structured soil, groundwater, mining waste rockdeposits and surface waters including single stream and networkof streams) and at different spatio-temporal scales (rangingfrom laboratory column-scale to catchment-scale). Further, afirst step has been taken to extending the Lagrangianstochastic advective-reactive modeling methodology to integratethe soil-groundwater-stream transport through a catchment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för anläggning och miljö
Sammanfattning : A Lagrangian stochastic travel time approach has been usedfor investigating dominant process impacts on (non-reactive andreactive) solute transport in the integrated soil-groundwatersystem. A first step has also been taken to extending thisLagrangian stochastic travel time approach to integrate thesoil-groundwater-stream transport through a catchment. LÄS MER
4. Solute Transport Across Scales Time Series Analyses of Water Quality Responses to Quantify Retention and Attenuation Mechanisms in WatershedsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The intra-continental movement of waterborne contaminants is governed by the distribution of solute load in the landscape along with the characteristics and distribution of the hydrological pathways that transport the solutes. An understanding of the processes affecting the transport and fate of the contaminants is crucial for assessments of solute concentrations and their environmental effect on downstream recipients. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The focus of this thesis is on the development of new models to improve our understanding of radionuclide transport in the repository “far-field” in fractured rocks. The proposed models contribute to the channel network concept and describe the recently developed models with stagnant water zones (STWZs) and channels with variable aperture allowing to consider their possible impacts on the overall transport of radionuclides in fractured rocks. LÄS MER