Sökning: "Solid-phase extraction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 103 avhandlingar innehållade orden Solid-phase extraction.
1. Development and Investigations of Novel Sample Preparation Techniques : Electrochemical Extraction and Evaluation of Miniaturized Analytical Devices Coupled to Mass Spectrometry
Sammanfattning : Different sample preparation steps prior to a detection method are often essential in analytical chemistry. In this thesis, both static extractions and on-line coupled solid-phase extractions have been studied in combination with different detection techniques. LÄS MER
2. Chromatography and extraction techniques for new evaluation methods of polyolefins long-term performance
Sammanfattning : Chromatography and extraction techniques, and also chemiluminescence have been utilized to develop new rapid and informative tools in the evaluation of long-term properties and environmental effects of polymeric materials. Methods were developed for classification of materials and for early and rapid degradation detection. LÄS MER
3. Analytical method development for ultra-trace determination of human pharmaceuticals in aqueous samples. Assessing the performance of a sewage treatment plant
Sammanfattning : Research focus in environmental pollution has recently been extended from more classical environmental pollutants such as PCBs or pesticides to pharmaceuticals and steroid hormones, which are designed to be biologically active and enter the environment primarily through regular domestic use. Consequently, it is important to monitor these substances concentrations in the effluents of sewage treatment plants (STPs) and in the environment in order to evaluate their associated risks. LÄS MER
4. Applications of Solid-Phase Microextraction to Chemical Characterization of Materials Used in Road Construction
Sammanfattning : Environmental and health aspects of road materials have been discussed for a long time, mostly regarding bitumen and bitumen fumes. However, just a few studies on other types of road materials have been reported. LÄS MER
5. Colloidal/Solid Phase Extraction (C/S PE) Methods Based on Hydrogel Nanoparticles, Titanium dioxide microparticles and Empore Membranes Applied to Biological and Environmental Matrices
Sammanfattning : The aim of the work described in this thesis was to create and develop novel technologies in order to overcome barriers and hurdles that analytical chemistry faces focusing on sample extraction. In paper I dye containing amine groups (e.g. LÄS MER