Sökning: "Socio-cultural and institutional context"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden Socio-cultural and institutional context.
- Detta är en avhandling från Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : This study is about informal institutions in informal finance and microfinance in Jamaica and Trinidad-Tobago. Informal institutions as understood in this study are unwritten social norms that cater to specific needs in the society, and can be indirectly captured and measured in their outcome. LÄS MER
2. Improving IT Integration for Higher Education Institutional Performance Towards a Contextualised IT-Institutional Alignment ModelDetta är en avhandling från Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The integration of information technology (IT) into service delivery is currently seen as an innovative strategy to support the modernising of universities worldwide. However, in some institutions in developing countries, including Rwanda, IT has failed to add the intended value to university services, despite huge associated investments in IT. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap/Bibliotekshögskolan Högskolan i Borås och Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : In education today, self-directed learning is promoted as an ideal as opposed to teacher-led instruction. This approach is reflected in public inquiries, proposals, syllabi and grading criteria, as we... LÄS MER
4. Entrepreneurship: A Contextual Perspective. Discourses and Praxis of Entrepreneurial Activities within the Institutional Context of GhanaDetta är en avhandling från Lund University Press
Sammanfattning : This study is motivated by the understanding that entrepreneurship varies from one context to another as there are distinctive factors that influence the development and organization of entrepreneurial activities in any particular national context. Using qualitative methodology the study aims at developing a conceptual and empirical framework for the study and understanding of the phenomenon of entrepreneurship as an organizing and social process. LÄS MER
5. Strengthening fairness, transparency and accountability in health care priority setting at district level in Tanzania opportunities, challenges and the way forwardDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background During the 1990s, Tanzania, like many other developing countries, adopted health sector reforms. The most common policy change under health sector reforms has been decentralisation, which involves the transfer of power and authority from the central levels to the local governments. LÄS MER