Sökning: "Social ekonomi"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 4110 avhandlingar innehållade orden Social ekonomi.
6. Pluripotent Dynamic Capabilities in the Internationalization of Firms Focus on Learning, Innovating and Networking in SMEs from SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Internationalization of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) has been a considerable concern for international business (IB) scholars. Particularly, for those economies such as Sweden with small local markets, internationalization of SMEs could be fundamental. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Economics, Lund Universtiy
Sammanfattning : The thesis consists of an introductory chapter and three essays, considering sickness insurance, social norms and absence certification. The first essay, Group-Specific Social Norms and Economic Incentives in a General Welfare System, investigates the interaction between economic incentives and social influences in a general welfare system. LÄS MER
8. Understanding Individuals' Learning and Decision Processes in a Changing Environment by Using Panel DataDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : When a new transport service is introduced, people have to learn and familiarize themselves with the new service before they decide to adopt it. These processes are developed over time, thus produce dynamics in individuals’ behavioural responses towards the service. This affects the demand of the new service, thus affect revenues. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to contribute to the knowledgebase of inclusion and inclusive education and to outline possible consequences that may arise from an educational ideology of inclusion. The thesis describes a potential dilemma that is both theoretical and practical. LÄS MER
10. Hemlöshet i välfärdsstaden : En studie av relationerna mellan socialtjänst och frivilliga organisationer i Stockholm och GöteborgDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to examine the relations between local government and voluntary organisations in two Swedish cities - Stockholm and Göteborg - with regard to the issue of homelessness, and to analyse how these relations have changed during the 1990's. A further aim is to explore to what extent different localities, due to variations in the economic and political context, vary in their responses to influences and pressures from the outside, e. LÄS MER