Sökning: "Social Sciences Law Law excluding Law and Society"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 189 avhandlingar innehållade orden Social Sciences Law Law excluding Law and Society.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Almqvist & Wiksell International / Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this work is to detect a pattern: the concordance of Ethics and Aesthetics, Poetics and Politics in the most influential American thinker of the nineteenth century. It is an attempt to trace a basic concept of the Emersonian transcendentalist doctrine, its development, its philosophical meaning and practical implications. LÄS MER
2. Assessing capacity to decide on medical treatment On human rights and the use of medical knowledge in the laws of England, Russia and SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Law, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : To provide a valid consent to – or refusal of – medical intervention, a patient must be legally capable to decide. This dissertation evaluates and compares when the assessment of mental abilities to refuse – or consent to – somatic medical intervention is required in England, Russia and Sweden, and what criteria must be applied to assess the ability to decide about somatic medical interventions in these legal orders. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Ensuring just distribution of and adequate funding for children whose parents do not live together is a global legal challenge. It affects many families as well as every legal jurisdiction’s welfare state and family law. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : What justifies punishment? What are the features of a justified penal regime? Answers to these questions often centre on punishment’s capacity to change unwanted behaviour, either by deterring would-be rule breakers or addressing their criminal motivations through various forms of rehabilitation. This book instead defends (a version of) the retributive theory of punishment, according to which punishment should aim to give rule breakers what they deserve. LÄS MER
5. Law in Integrated and Adaptive Governance of Freshwaters A Study of the Swedish Implementation of the EU Water Framework DirectiveDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Water is essential for sustaining life and providing ecosystem services for different human needs. In 2000, the European Union Water Framework Directive (WFD) was adopted against the background of increasing pressure on the waters of Europe. LÄS MER