Sökning: "Small talk"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 avhandlingar innehållade orden Small talk.
- Detta är en avhandling från Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The subject of this study is language use in a special type of social activity: the exchange of goods, services and information in a commercial setting. The main aim is to gain an understanding of the work that shop assistants perform using language. In the analysis, the focus is on verbal routine work. LÄS MER
2. Interactions between non-polar surfaces in water: Fokus on talc, pitch and surface roughness effectsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis work was to gain understanding of the interactions between talc mineral and surfaces, liquids and chemicals relevant for industrial applications, such as pulp and paper. Talc is used in the pulp and paper industry as a filler pigment, in control of pitch (lipophilic extractives) deposits and as a coating pigment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Small RNAs (sRNAs) are small non-coding RNAs usually ranging in size 20-30 nt. They are playing important roles in plant-pathogen interactions. This thesis aimed at studying the sRNA populations in potato and Phytophthora infestans and their role in the potato-P. infestans interaction. LÄS MER
4. The meaning(s) of inclusion in mathematics in student talk Inclusion as a topic when students talk about learning and teaching in mathematicsDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis contributes to research and practice within the field of special education in mathematics with more knowledge about, and an understanding of, students´ meaning(s) of inclusion in mathematics education. Three research questions guide the study: What meaning(s) is/are ascribed, and how is inclusion used, in mathematics education research? What meaning(s) do the students ascribe to inclusion in mathematics learning and teaching? And what frames students´ meaning(s) of inclusion in mathematics learning and teaching?The first part of this study began with a systematic literature review on the notion of inclusion in mathematics education research, and the search resulted in 1,296 research studies. LÄS MER
5. Teaching genetics - a linguistic challenge A classroom study of secondary teachers' talk about genes, traits and proteinsDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to investigate how teachers talk about genetics in actual classroom situations. An understanding of how language is used in action can give detailed information about how the subject matter is presented to the students as well as insights in linguistic challenges. LÄS MER