Sökning: "Situated learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 120 avhandlingar innehållade orden Situated learning.
1. Towards Entrepreneurial Engineering Pedagogy: Exploring the Unsettled Trajectories of Entrepreneurial ProjectsDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Background: Contemporary perspectives on engineering education have featured repeated calls for development of entrepreneurial ways of practicing engineering among engineering graduates, and entrepreneurial engineering pedagogy has recently become a burgeoning research topic. Previous work on entrepreneurial engineering pedagogy has proposed engaging students in self-directedly framing and tackling of real-world projects, in connection to external stakeholders. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is about learning as changing understanding in social and situated activities. It takes part in the development of a reconceptualization of learning initiated within participationist perspectives. Multiparty interaction in situated activities is a primordial site for the exploration of human action and cognition. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Institutionen för pedagogik
Sammanfattning : The thesis describes what happens when twelve students learn to read and write. The main purpose of this thesis is to shed light on the learning process of the students, with respect to reading and writing, based on the specific learning environment. Special attention is given to the relationship between the individual and the environment. LÄS MER
4. Litteracitetsaktiviteter i skärningspunkten mellan lek och undervisning i förskola och förskoleklassDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Institutionen för pedagogik
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis aims to contribute to the field of early childhood literacy by focusing on the in situ communication and interaction in literacy activities in preschools and preschool classes. The studied activities were designed by preschool teachers by means of using the educational television programme Life in Letterland (Livet i Bokstavslandet in Swedish) as a point of departure. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The general interest behind the present work is to contribute to an understanding of human cognition in context. More specifically, the empirical research reported focuses on how pupils define and deal with problem-solving in what for them is a regular school situation. LÄS MER