Sökning: "Sinus rhythm"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 42 avhandlingar innehållade orden Sinus rhythm.
1. Antiarrhythmic and arrhythmic effects of an Ikr-blocking class III agent. A clinical and electrocardiographic study of almokalantDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : The interest in class III drugs has increased over the last decades as being potent antiarrhythmic agents in their mode of action by prolongation of repolarization and with no effect on conduction. Class I antiarrhythmic agents have proven effective in conversion of atrial fibrillation (AF), but may cause serious proarrhythmia. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Cardiology, Dept of Clinical Science, Lund, Lund University
Sammanfattning : P-wave morphology reflects the projection of the depolarization vector on the electrocardiogram (ECG)lead axes in three-dimentional space and reflects both right and left atrial activation. The main purpose of current thesis was to explore the internal logic between the atrial conduction properties, including intra- and inter- atrial conduction, and P-wave characteristics from the level of histology to electrophysiology. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Norbergsgatan 5A, 223 54 Lund
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with large networks of limit cycle oscillators. A limit cycle oscillator is a dynamical system that has a periodic attractor in phase space, and is defined in continuous time. To each such oscillator one can associate a natural frequency. LÄS MER
5. Surgical ablation for the treatment of atrial fibrillation in different patient populations A study of clinical outcomes including rhythm, quality of life, atrial function and safetyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Patients with atrial fibrillation (AF) have markedly reduced quality of life (QoL) and catheter ablation has become a useful tool in the rhythm control therapy. However, because of the poor outcome for patients with persistent AF, new surgical ablation strategies for rhythm control are emerging. LÄS MER