Sökning: "Sexually transmitted diseases"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 avhandlingar innehållade orden Sexually transmitted diseases.
1. Sexually transmitted diseases : clinical and microbiological studies
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Quality of care for patients with sexually transmitted diseases in Zambia
Sammanfattning : Factors which have implications for STD care in Zambia have been described and analysed in order to find strategies for quality improvements. A total of 684 patients with STD were interviewed about health seeking behaviour, sex partners, and satisfaction with quality of care. LÄS MER
3. Sexually transmitted diseases and sexual behaviour among young Swedish women : a population-based study
Sammanfattning : Most epidemiologic studies of sexually transmitted diseases (STD) are based on patients seeking help or advice at various health care settings. Because many STD:s are subclinical, epidemiologic surveys can be strengthened by a population-based approach. LÄS MER
4. Sexually transmitted infections in Uganda : implications for control
Sammanfattning : Background: In Uganda, an AIDS control programme was launched in 1986. This served as an ignition for the control of sexually transmitted infections (STIs). There are indications that HIV/AIDS-control may be progressing well. However, the control of STIs/HIV in Uganda is far from ideal. LÄS MER
5. Detection of Chlamydia trachomatis and Mycoplasma genitalium by genetic and serological methods
Sammanfattning : Chlamydia trachomatis infections are associated with a spectrum of clinical diseases including urethritis, prostatitis and epididymitis among men and cervicitis and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), with an increased risk of infertility and ectopic pregnancy (EP), among women. In the search for other pathogens causing urethritis, Mycoplasma genitalium was isolated from urethral specimens from two men with acute urethritis (1980). LÄS MER