Sökning: "Sense of Security"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 116 avhandlingar innehållade orden Sense of Security.
1. Moments of meaning – Towards an assessment of protective and risk factors for existential vulnerability among young women with mental ill-health concerns : A mixed methods project in clinical psychology of religion and existential health
Sammanfattning : The present sequential mixed-methods project was conducted in the area of clinical psychology of religion and existential health. The central aim of the project was to investigate clinically relevant areas for an assessment of protective and risk factors for existential vulnerability and dysfunctional existential meaning-making in a clinical sample of young women with mental ill-health concerns. LÄS MER
2. Semantic Information and Information Security : Definitional Issues
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis consist of two separate research papers which concern two tangential topics – that of semantic information and that of information security. Both topics are approached by similar methods, i.e. with a concern about conceptual and definitional issues. LÄS MER
3. Information, Security, Privacy, and Anonymity : Definitional and Conceptual Issues
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis consists of five research papers that address four tangential topics, all of which are relevant for the challenges we are facing in our socio-technical society: information, security, privacy, and anonymity. All topics are approached by similar methods, i.e. with a concern about conceptual and definitional issues. LÄS MER
4. The mediation of affect : security, fear and subversive hope in visual culture
Sammanfattning : The overarching purpose of this study has been to problematise how visual practices and the mediation of affect is linked to the capacity to produce (new) perceptual realities, sensations and imaginaries, ultimately aiming to legitimate or counter-legitimate the hegemonic discourses and practices mobilised in the name of security. The first part of my thesis approaches this matter through an analysis of media cultures and discursive systems circulating within the court and the state military. LÄS MER
5. The power of place : Existential crises and place security in the context of pregnancy
Sammanfattning : The study explores the importance of place attachment on individuals sense of security during existential crises. Coping strategies of pregnant women are analysed, focusing on how the prospect of giving birth affects their relationship to place. LÄS MER