Sökning: "Self care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1040 avhandlingar innehållade orden Self care.
1. From novice towards self-care expert studies of self-care among persons using advanced medical technology at homeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Department of Medical and Health Sciences, Linköping University
Sammanfattning : The use of advanced medical technology at home has increased in most industrialized countries. The overall aim of this thesis was to develop knowledge of self-care and transition and issues that influence daily life and health among persons using advanced medical technology at home. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to explore the nature of elderly people's potential for selfcare from a nursing perspective. The research was performed within an empirical frame of reference as well as within a phenomenological frame at a descriptive and hermeneutical level. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Despite effective treatment strategies for hypertension, many persons with hypertension still fail to reach recommended blood pressure targets. As hypertension is a significant risk factor for cardiovascular disease, measures are needed to decrease the mortality attributed to this condition and to facilitate an optimization of hypertension management. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : During later years, the primary care services are experiencing a heavier strain in terms of increasing expenses and higher demand for medical services. An increased awareness about pharmaceutical adverse effects and the global concern of antibiotic resistance has given self-care and active surveillance a stronger position within the primary care services. LÄS MER
5. Quality of Care in the Psychiatric Setting Perspectives of the Patient, Next of Kin and Care staffDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för medicin och vård
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe quality of care from different perspectives in the psychiatric setting, to develop an instrument for measuring quality of care from the in-patient perspective and to use this instrument empirically. A qualitative descriptive design involving a phenomenographic analysis was used in Studies I, III and IV, and a descriptive and comparative design with statistical analysis in Study II. LÄS MER