Sökning: "Sara Johansson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden Sara Johansson.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Biomedical Engineering, Lund university
Sammanfattning : What can we learn by transmitting electrical currents through electrodes in the ground? Geophysical methods can help us to locate the bedrock, valuable mineral ores, remains of ancient buildings and many other secrets hiding below the surface. However, it is not only the universal interest for the unknown that drives the geophysical research forward. LÄS MER
2. From microstructure to subsurface characterization. Spectral information from field scale time domain induced polarizationDetta är en avhandling från Lunds Universitet. Teknisk Geologi
Sammanfattning : A large variety of subsurface infrastructure projects of different types can gain valuable information from tomographic measurements of subsurface physical properties. With resistivity and time domain spectral induced polarization (IP), the distributions of the conductive and capacitive properties of the subsurface are obtained. LÄS MER
3. Characterization of hippocampal slice cultures as model systems for neurodegenerative processes in Alzheimer´s diseaseDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Occupational Therapy and Elderly Care Research (NEUROTEC)
Sammanfattning : Alzheimer's disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia and a growing health care problem worldwide. The disease affects different brain regions, including hippocampus, enthorhinal cortex, amygdala, neocortex and certain basal forebrain nuclei. Macroscopically, shrinkage of gyri and widening of sulci characterize the AD brain. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : JIBS
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to analyze the influence of knowledge on the export performance of firms in different regions. More specifically, this study focuses on the impact of knowledge on the structure of regional export flows, in terms of horizontal and vertical product differentiation, as well as the geographical distribution of export flows. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Nano-vesicles (30-100 nm) with an endosome-derived limiting membrane are called exosomes. These are released from the cell when the endosome fuses with the outer cell membrane. Exosomes from antigen presenting cells (APC) carry MHC class I and class II as well as integrins, tetraspanins and co-stimulatory molecules. LÄS MER