Sökning: "Samisk historia"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden Samisk historia.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis examines how Sami women were represented in Swedish and Sami press during the years 1966, 1986 and 2006. Moreover, it problematises how the image of "the Sami woman" was constructed and represented in the press, in relation to the (re)production of normality and deviance, with special attention to the concepts of ethnicity and gender. LÄS MER
2. Nya vatten, dunkla speglingar Industriell kolonialism genom svensk vattenkraftutbyggnad i renskötselområdet 1910-1968Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Hydropower development was one of the first systematic large-scale exploitations in the reindeer herding areas within Swedish borders. Therefore, this thesis departs from postcolonial approaches wherein the Swedish state policy and practice towards Sami, reindeer herders and Sápmi, the Sami homeland, is analysed as colonialism in relation to hydropower development. LÄS MER
3. Tools of teaching and means of managing : Educational and sociopolitical functions of languages of instruction in elementary schools with Sámi pupils in Sweden, Finland and Norway 1900–1940 in a cross-national perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Turku (Åbo), Finland : Iloinen tiede
Sammanfattning : This dissertation contributes to recent research on Sámi education from two different angles. First of all, the dissertation pioneers as a cross-national study of the education of a cross-national population previously mainly studied within different nation states. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : This study deals with the ethnopolitical mobilization among the Sami in Sweden during the first half of the 20th century. The investigation focus on why this mobilization took place, the demands the Sami made, and the strategies used to achieve these goals. LÄS MER
5. Histories of reindeer husbandry resilience land use and social networks of reindeer husbandry in Swedish Sápmi 1740-1920Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Centrum för samisk forskning, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Against a background of ongoing and predicted climatic and environmental change facing humans on a global level, this thesis combines historical perspectives with theories of social resilience in a study of reindeer husbandry in Swedish Sápmi, from the late 18th century to the early 20th century. The thesis includes four individual studies that examine the topic from different angles, connected together by reoccurring elements of social resilience. LÄS MER