Sökning: "Safety Standards"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 93 avhandlingar innehållade orden Safety Standards.
1. Risks Related to the Use of Software Tools when Developing Cyber-Physical Systems A Critical Perspective on the Future of Developing Complex, Safety-Critical SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The increasing complexity and size of modern Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) has led to a sharp decline in productivity among CPS designers. Requirements on safety aggravate this problem further, both by being difficult to ensure and due to their high importance to the public. LÄS MER
2. Tool Integration and Safety A Foundation for Analysing the Impact of Tool Integrationon Non-functional PropertiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The increasing complexity of embedded systems development is becoming difficult to handle with development environments based on disjoint engineering tools. Support for interactions between various engineering tools, especially through automated means, has therefore received an increased amount of attention during the last few years. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : A system is safety-critical if its malfunctioning could have catastrophic consequences for people, property or the environment, e.g., the failure in a car's braking system could be potentially tragic. To produce such type of systems, special procedures, and strategies, that permit their safer deployment into society, should be used. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The focus of our research work is on readily accessible, embedded, real-time development with concurrency support. To this end, we develop the Real-Time For the Masses (RTFM) programming framework with a model of computation based on tasks and resources and that stipulates a timing semantics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sheffield : White Rose ethesis on line
Sammanfattning : Background and aim: Hospitals in the developed world are increasingly adopting digital systems such as electronic health records (EHRs) for all kinds of documentation. This move means that traditional paper case notes and nursing records are often documented in EHRs. LÄS MER