Sökning: "SOCIAL SCIENCES Social sciences Education International education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 280 avhandlingar innehållade orden SOCIAL SCIENCES Social sciences Education International education.
1. HOUSE MASTER SCHOOL: Career Model for Education and Training in Integrated and Sustainable Conservation of Built Environments
Sammanfattning : Based on a participatory action research methodology and approach (AR), this dissertation explores the core theoretical problems and opportunities of education and learning for sustainable development (ESD) within the cross-disciplinary area of integrated and sustainable conservation of built environments. The main purpose has been to develop an epistemological framework for integrated lifelong learning, ethics and advanced research (R&D) and to provide a new sustainable education and career model for the field to be applied in the Dalecarlia region and on a national level within the Swedish construction industry at large; i. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to contribute to the knowledgebase of inclusion and inclusive education and to outline possible consequences that may arise from an educational ideology of inclusion. The thesis describes a potential dilemma that is both theoretical and practical. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Educational and Psychological Research, School of Education, Lund University at Malmö
Sammanfattning : Popular Abstract in Swedish Att förebygga våld och hantera konflikter konstruktivt: En studie i fredsundervisning i årskurs 4–6.... LÄS MER
4. A Pedagogical Stance on Internationalising Education An empirical study of Swedish nurse education from the perspectives of students and teachersDetta är en avhandling från Department of Education, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The development of higher education in the Western countries involves ideas of internationalisation, included in curricular objectives. Policy-makers stipulate internationalisation ideologies, from a politico-economic perspective, where ideas about flows of various cultural elements are incorporated in visionary idealistic terms. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund Studies in Educational Sciences
Sammanfattning : Some of the most pressing concerns of our time, such as crises connected to migration, the welfare state, international law and terrorism, are part of the Swedish upper secondary school subject Social Science. This means that Social Science teaching easily generates intense emotions, sparks of which are lit in the encounter between the students, the teacher, and the specific content of the school subject Social Science. LÄS MER