Sökning: "SOCIAL SCIENCES Social sciences Criminology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 64 avhandlingar innehållade orden SOCIAL SCIENCES Social sciences Criminology.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund : Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : In this dissertation a collaboration project in Swedish youth care is analysed. The aim of the project was to enhance coordination between the Social Services and the Swedish National Board of Institutional Care in order to make the efforts more efficient. The project also employed a number of coordinators. LÄS MER
2. Gespräche in einer Krise Analyse von Telefonaten mit einem RAF-Mitglied während der Okkupation der westdeutschen Botschaft in Stockholm 1975Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of Language Studies, Umeå university
Sammanfattning : When crises develop, people are confronted with difficulties beyond those experienced in normal everyday activities. Due to the perceived threats inherent to such situations, familiar behaviors may prove ineffective, and such attempts can pose dangerous and unpredictable risks. LÄS MER
3. Criminal Careers in the Long Run Patterns and Predictions of Criminal Convictions across Age, Time, and GenderDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Criminology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Why is it that a small proportion of the population accounts for the majority of crime? This question has stimulated a great deal of theoretical and methodological controversy in criminology. In essence, the debate is rooted in different theoretical underpinnings of continuity and change in crime, and the extent to which it is possible to foresee a life of crime by zeroing in on at-risk juvenile offenders. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Dept. of Sociology, P.O. Box 114 SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : In this dissertation, young men's experiences of being victims of crime are analysed. Several kinds of material are considered in this study, but the primary data consist of informal, tape-recorded interviews with ten young men (17 to 21 year's old) who had been assaulted or mugged. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Voices from within the victim movement express a need for morality to have fixed boundaries between good and evil, right and wrong. However, such a morality is not always easy to define and uphold. It is thought important to consider the victims particular experiences, through another logic and morality than the strictly legally defined. LÄS MER