Sökning: "SOCIAL SCIENCES Business and economics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3859 avhandlingar innehållade orden SOCIAL SCIENCES Business and economics.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The dissertation analyzes labour market projects co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) targeting unemployed migrants and ethnicized groups. The analysis is qualitative, discourse-oriented and based on Foucault’s concept of governmentality. LÄS MER
2. Land-use competition and agricultural greenhouse gas emissions in a climate change mitigation perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Productive land for food production, bioenergy, or preservation of nature is a limited resource. Climate change mitigation puts additional pressure on land via higher demand for bioenergy to replace fossil fuels and via restrictions on deforestation—two processes that limit the availability of land for food produc- tion, and may thus also raise food prices. LÄS MER
3. Pluripotent Dynamic Capabilities in the Internationalization of Firms Focus on Learning, Innovating and Networking in SMEs from SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Internationalization of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) has been a considerable concern for international business (IB) scholars. Particularly, for those economies such as Sweden with small local markets, internationalization of SMEs could be fundamental. LÄS MER
4. Trust, identity and beer : institutional arrangements for agricultural labour in Isunga village in Kiryandongo district, midwestern UgandaDetta är en avhandling från ; Dept. of Urban and Rural Development, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the role and influence of institutions on agricultural labour transactions in Isunga village in Kiryandongo District, Midwestern Uganda. It primarily focuses on how farmers structure, maintain and enforce their labour relationships during crop farming. LÄS MER
5. The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) approach as a framework for business involvement in health promotion in the welfare stateDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is to be situated in the debate about the development of the contemporary Western European welfare state, its displacement of responsibilities from state to non-state societal actors and the resulting concerns vis-à-vis the optimal distribution of responsibilities. Drawing, in interdisciplinary fashion, from the fields of political sociology, political economics, welfare studies, public health policy, and management, it focuses upon the involvement of for-profit, non-state actors into a field traditionally of state competence, that of public health. LÄS MER