Sökning: "SOCIAL SCIENCES Business and economics Business studies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2133 avhandlingar innehållade orden SOCIAL SCIENCES Business and economics Business studies.
1. Trust, identity and beer : institutional arrangements for agricultural labour in Isunga village in Kiryandongo district, midwestern UgandaDetta är en avhandling från ; Dept. of Urban and Rural Development, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the role and influence of institutions on agricultural labour transactions in Isunga village in Kiryandongo District, Midwestern Uganda. It primarily focuses on how farmers structure, maintain and enforce their labour relationships during crop farming. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The dissertation analyzes labour market projects co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) targeting unemployed migrants and ethnicized groups. The analysis is qualitative, discourse-oriented and based on Foucault’s concept of governmentality. LÄS MER
3. The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) approach as a framework for business involvement in health promotion in the welfare stateDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is to be situated in the debate about the development of the contemporary Western European welfare state, its displacement of responsibilities from state to non-state societal actors and the resulting concerns vis-à-vis the optimal distribution of responsibilities. Drawing, in interdisciplinary fashion, from the fields of political sociology, political economics, welfare studies, public health policy, and management, it focuses upon the involvement of for-profit, non-state actors into a field traditionally of state competence, that of public health. LÄS MER
4. How Personal Networks Shape Business : : An Anthropological Study of Social Embeddedness, Knowledge Development and Growth of FirmsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Popular Abstract in Swedish Avhandlingen behandlar informell organisation, m a o den uppsättning av sociala relationer som förbinder olika personer i företag och över företagsgränser. Det finns en lång tradition av att studera informell organisation. LÄS MER
5. Unemployment, Employment Commitment and Well-being The Psychosocial Meaning of (Un)employment among Women and MenDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå univ
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis is to study the psychosocial meaning of (un)employment among women and men. This is mainly done by analysing employment commitment, or non-financial employment motivation, and mental well-being among a random sample of 3 500 Swedes that were interviewed in the beginning of 1996, when all were unemployed, and then again in the end of 1997, when the labour market situation varied. LÄS MER