Sökning: "SAMHÄLLSVETENSKAP Socialvetenskap Statsvetenskap"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 360 avhandlingar innehållade orden SAMHÄLLSVETENSKAP Socialvetenskap Statsvetenskap.
1. Reconstruction planning in post-conflict zones Bosnia and Herzegovina and the international communityDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Infrastruktur
Sammanfattning : The history of mankind has been plagued by an almost continuous chain of various armed conflicts - local, regional, national and global - that have caused horrendous damage to the social and physical fabric of cities. The tragedy of millions deprived by war still continues. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Is there a viable specifically feminist social theory that can serve as heuristic devise in our social research? This thesis is a critical reassessment of the ontological and normative assumptions of four social theories with specific and clear claims of being feminist. These are Catharine M MackInnon’s Radical Feminism, Anna G Jonasdottir’s Theory of Love Power, Luce Irigaray’s Feminism of Sexual Difference and Judith Butler’s Queer Feminism. LÄS MER
3. Gendered interests in the European union the European women's lobby and the organisation and representation of women's interestsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Gendered Interests and the European Union. The European Women’s Lobby and the Organisation and Representation of Women's Interests. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Peace and Conflict Research, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Why are some issues seen as threats? This dissertation attempts to explain the dynamics of threat construction by national decision-makers. The theoretical ambition is twofold: first, the dissertation aims at improving the research on threat construction by suggesting a broad approach that analyzes this process in a structured manner. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Political Science, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The three main conclusions of this doctoral thesis are: first, that effective self-ownership is compatible with joint world ownership; second, that it is incompatible with private ownership as expressed in right-libertarianism; third, that it is incompatible with private ownership as expressed in left-libertarianism. Effective self-ownership is a technical way of expressing personal freedom, and joint world ownership means that the world is owned by everyone in common and that people, therefore, have an equal say as regards its use. LÄS MER