Sökning: "Rural Development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 370 avhandlingar innehållade orden Rural Development.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The problem of illiteracy has been the object of many studies during recent decades. In Ethiopia, a country which reports one of the lowest literacy rates in Africa, the Yemissrach Dimts Literacy Campaign (YDLC) was started in 1962. Its activities were concentrated to rural areas and directed primarily towards adults. LÄS MER
2. Multinational Companies and Host Partnership in Rural Development : A Network Perspective on the Lamco CaseDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Multinational companies (MNCs) in less developed countries (LDCs) are regularly contracted to undertake rural development around their sites. Likewise, they regularly fail. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The practices related to the growing, harvesting, preparation, and celebration of food over millennia have given rise to diverse biocultural landscapes the world over. These landscapes – rich in biological and cultural diversity – are often characterised by persistent poverty, and, as such, are often the target of development interventions. LÄS MER
4. The Past of Present Livelihoods Historical perspectives on modernisation, rural policy regimes and smallholder poverty - a case from Eastern ZambiaDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : This study is an enquiry into the processes shaping rural livelihoods in peripheral areas. The study is situated in the field of livelihood research and departs in the persistent crisis within African smallholder agriculture and in rural policy debates during the postindependence era. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : During the 1990s, Latin America went through important structural transformations. The continent experienced a profound alteration in the relations between the state, society, market and natural environment. LÄS MER