Sökning: "Rolling mill"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 avhandlingar innehållade orden Rolling mill.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Automatic Control, Lund Institute of Technology (LTH)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this report is to design a thickness controller fo a hot rolling mill. The thickness control problem is difficult and small improvements make large savings possible. It is therefore relevant to use advanced control strategiesfor controlling the plate thickness. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Very often defects are present in rolled products. For wire rods, defects are very deleterious since the wire rods are generally used directly in various applications. For this reason, the market nowadays requires wire rods to be completely defect-free. Any wire with defects must be rejected as scrap which is very costly for the production mill. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The heavy plate rolling process needs accurate predictions of the process parameters. The plate thickness, flatness and rolling stability are of this direct influenced as well as the productivity. Therefore, careful calculation of the process parameters and pass schedules is necessary. LÄS MER
4. The interdependence of plastic behaviour and final properties of steel wire, analysed by the finite element methodDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : The finite element method (FEM) has been used in order to study the interdependence of plastic behaviour and final properties in steel wire. Three processes metal forming have been studied: billet forging, wire rod rolling, and cold drawing. LÄS MER
5. On impacts and ride-through of voltage sags exposing line-operated AC-machines and metal processesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Elektrotekniska system
Sammanfattning : During the last decade, power quality has been recognised asa global problem. Among different types of power qualityproblems, voltage sags have been identified to be one of themost severe problems for different process industries. The mostcommon reason to voltage sags is lightning strikes in powerlines. LÄS MER