Sökning: "Risk and vulnerability analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 72 avhandlingar innehållade orden Risk and vulnerability analysis.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Sustainable development relies on our ability to make decisions today that will determine our tomorrow. Given that uncertainty is explicitly allowed to influence our view of what the future holds for us, most ex ante analyses of challenges for sustainable development can be viewed as analysing risk. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Fire Safety Engineering and Systems Safety
Sammanfattning : The present thesis concerns methods and knowledge that are useful when analysing the risks and vulnerabilities of complex systems in a societal emergency management context. Operational definitions of vulnerability and emergency response capabilities are suggested and two methods for analysing the vulnerability of critical infrastructure networks, based on the suggested definition, are presented. LÄS MER
3. Risk and Vulnerability Analysis of Interdependent Technical Infrastructures: Addressing Socio-Technical SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Measurement Technology and Industrial Electrical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The society of today is highly dependent on technical infrastructures. Several incidents around the world the last decades have clearly highlighted the major effects technical infrastructure breakdowns have on life, health and economy of society. LÄS MER
4. Risk and vulnerability analysis in society’s proactive emergency management: Developing methods and improving practicesDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Risk and vulnerability analyses can play important roles in the society’s proactive emergency management. This thesis addresses two ways of improving the analysis of risk and vulnerability analysis in this context. First, by developing methods for risk and vulnerability analysis of technical infrastructure networks and emergency response systems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The introduction of performance based tariff regulations along with higher media and political pressure have increased the need for well-performed risk and asset management applied to electric power distribution systems (DS), which is an infrastructure considered as a natural monopoly. Compared to other technical systems, DS have special characteristics which are important to consider. LÄS MER