Sökning: "Risk Reduction Behaviour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 45 avhandlingar innehållade orden Risk Reduction Behaviour.
1. Disaster risk management and climate change adaptation in urban contexts: Integration and challengesDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Popular Abstract in English Disasters continue to affect urban populations and housing infrastructure. They are intensified by extreme weather events caused by climate change. This situation has made the creation of synergies between climate change adaptation (CCA) and disaster risk management (DRM) urgent. LÄS MER
2. Essays in Environmental Management and Economics: Public Health, Risk and Strategic Environmental AssessmentDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Univ., Department of Economics, School of Business, Economics and Law
Sammanfattning : Abstract Current large-scale environmental and climate change leads to the emergence of new and potentially dramatic risks for individuals and societies. The welfare costs associated with these risks largely depend on our ability to take them into account in decision-making and adapt to new circumstances. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Suboptimal adherence to medical treatments is prevalent across several clinical conditions and can lead to treatment failure. Adherence is a far from fully explored phenomenon and there is little knowledge about how patients interpret treatment effects. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Zoology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Predation is a major selective force in the evolution of both morphological and behavioural characters in animals. The flexibility in behavioural traits according to perceived predation risk has received much attention in recent years. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Public Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : Background: Men who have sex with men (MSM) are a key population for HIV worldwide. Overall HIV incidence is declining but over the past years the proportion of HIV diagnoses attributed to sex between men has remained high in Europe. LÄS MER