Sökning: "Rikard Gebart"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 avhandlingar innehållade orden Rikard Gebart.
1. Analysis of heat transfer and fluid flow in the resin transfer moulding process
Sammanfattning : This thesis contains an analysis of fluid flow and heat transfer problems in the resin transfer moulding (RTM) process for manufacturing of polymer based fibre composites and it consists of five separate papers. The permeability of unidirectional fabrics, that are often used in advanced composites, is considered in Paper A and a theory for the permeability dependence on the micro geometry is developed. LÄS MER
2. Experimental analysis of a pulverized biomass-fired entrained flow reactor under imposed acoustic oscillations
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Entrained-Flow Gasification of Black Liquor and Pyrolysis Oil : Experimental and Equilibrium Modelling Studies of Catalytic Co-gasification
Sammanfattning : The last couple of decades have seen entrained-flow gasification of black liquor (BL) undergo an incremental process of technical development as an alternative to combustion in a recovery boiler. The ability of the technology to combine chemical recovery with the production of clean syngas renders it a promising candidate for the transformation of chemical pulp mills into integrated forest biorefineries. LÄS MER
4. Particle dynamics during biomass devolatilization : Momentum exchange and particle dispersion
Sammanfattning : Devolatilization is a heat-driven thermochemical process in which a liquid or a solid fuel releases mass in the form of volatile compounds after drying, as a result of the combination of endothermic and exothermic reactions. It differs from pyrolysis in that it does not require an inert atmosphere and that the reactant must be either solid or liquid. LÄS MER
5. Modelling of Biomass Syngas Combustion with CFD
Sammanfattning : Gas turbines integrated with biomass gasification in a combined cycle power plant (Bio-IGCC) provide a path to power production with very high efficiency. Over 60% fuel-to-power efficiency has been demonstrated with natural gas. LÄS MER