Sökning: "Responsible authorities"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 46 avhandlingar innehållade orden Responsible authorities.
11. Exporting agrarian expertise : development aid at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences and its predecessors, 1950–2009Detta är en avhandling från ; Department of Urban and Rural Development, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : Agrarian expertise has been employed in the context of Swedish development aid since the 1950s. Throughout this time, the Swedish institutions of higher agrarian education—the Agricultural College, the College of Forestry, and the Veterinary College, in 1977 merged to form the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences—have played important roles. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : During the last decades, Swedish policy makers have implemented various marketization reforms into the public welfare sector in order to make it more cost-efficient and to improve its quality. The aim of this dissertation is to investigate what implications this marketization trend has had for the organization of Swedish eldercare. LÄS MER
13. A Beef with Meat Media and Audience Framings of Environmentally Unsustainable Production and ConsumptionDetta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to identify potential routes of participation in environmentally sustainable changes of the Swedish meat production and consumption. Changes are needed as meat production and consumption have been linked to serious environmental problems, such as climate change, biodiversity loss, and land use change. LÄS MER
14. Identifying drivers and barriers for market growth within the industry producing wooden multi-family houses Land allocation process for future growthDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : At present, Sweden is experiencing a housing shortage, which Swedish authorities expect to continue until at least 2025. Producers of wooden multi-family houses have a relatively small market share compared to those who use traditional building materials. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores how multi-agent-based simulation can be used for transport policy analysis. Transport policies are often used as a means to reach governmental goals, such as environmental targets to reduce the impact of transportation. LÄS MER