Sökning: "Residential buildings"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 117 avhandlingar innehållade orden Residential buildings.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Primary energy use of residential buildings implications of materials, modelling and design approachesDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : Buildings can play an essential role in the transition to a sustainable society. Different strategies, including improved energy efficiency in buildings, substitution of carbon intensive materials and fuels, efficient energy supply among others can be employed for this purpose. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, buildings are responsible for about 40 % of total energy use and about 10 % of total CO2 emissions Today more than 60 % of existing Swedish residential buildings are over 40 years old and are in need of major renovation. In addition, 15 % of all multi-family buildings and 27 % of all single-family houses were built before 1945. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Sociology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The dissertation explores the roles of buildings in urban social life. Buildings, as both a methodological tool and a research site, are valuable for understanding society. As a method, buildings allow access to various urban contexts. LÄS MER
5. In the Business of Building Green The value of low-energy residential buildings from customer and developer perspectivesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : An overarching aim of this research was to investigate the comprehensive value of green residential buildings as seen from two perspectives: that of the developer and that of the occupant (the customer). The dissertation consists of studies presented in seven papers. LÄS MER