Sökning: "Research participation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1058 avhandlingar innehållade orden Research participation.
1. Advancing Nexus Approaches: insights from practice in support of their operationalisation
Sammanfattning : The last decade has seen the emergence of a new research theme - the study of the resources Nexus. The “Nexus” refers to considering the functioning of several systems simultaneously, as opposed to one, as the object of research. This perspective reasons that coherent decision-making needs to consider systems' interconnectedness. LÄS MER
2. Patient participation : what it is and what it is not
Sammanfattning : In general, patient participation is regarded as being informed and partaking in decision making regarding one’s care and treatment. This interpretation is common in legislation throughout the Western world and corresponding documents guiding health care professionals, as well as in scientific studies. LÄS MER
3. "Participation is everything" : young people's voices on participation in school life
Sammanfattning : This thesis shows that participation is an important and comprehensive concept for young people. The aim of the thesis is to explore young people’s perspectives on and experiences of participation in school. Young people are in this research project understood as competent participants and as valuable contributors in research. LÄS MER
4. Facilitating participation : A joint use of an interactive communication tool by children and professionals in healthcare situations
Sammanfattning : Children’s right to participation in situations that matter to them is stated in law and convention texts and is emphasized by the children themselves in research studies, too. When actively involved, their perspective is visualized. Children’s use of interactive technology has increased considerably during the last decade. LÄS MER
5. Participation Literacy : Part I: Constructing the Web 2.0 Concept
Sammanfattning : The licentiate thesis is a piece of academic work under the theme of /Participation Literacy/. The thesis concerns the Web 2.0 concept construction. Web 2. LÄS MER