Sökning: "Representation Learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 160 avhandlingar innehållade orden Representation Learning.
1. Modularization of the Learning Architecture Supporting Learning Theories by Learning TechnologiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the role of modularity for achieving a better adaptation of learning technology to pedagogical requirements. In order to examine the interrelations that occur between pedagogy and computer science, a theoretical framework rooted in both fields is applied. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Artificial neural networks have obtained astonishing results in a diverse number of tasks. One of the reasons for the success is their ability to learn the whole task at once (endto-end learning), including the representations for data. LÄS MER
3. Att göra skillnad : Representation, identitet och lärande i ungdomars arbete och berättande med filmDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : HLS Förlag
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to describe and analyse teenagers’ collective work and communication with film, with a focus on aspects related to representation, identity work and learning. These are held together thematically through the notion of difference, which is regarded as the motivation behind all text making and also as a possible social result of communication. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Two important components of a visual recognition system are representation and model. Both involves the selection and learning of the features that are indicative for recognition and discarding those features that are uninformative. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to investigate how an experienced chemistry teacher gains and refines her pedagogical content knowledge (PCK) by cooperating with two grade 12 students (age 18) as coteachers while teaching chemical bonding in a grade 10 Upper secondary class. The study has been conducted from a sociocultural perspective, especially Vygotsky’s zone of proximal development (ZPD) (Vygotsky, 1978). LÄS MER