Sökning: "Report writing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26 avhandlingar innehållade orden Report writing.
1. Resources for scholarly documentation in professional service organizations A study of Swedish development-led archaeology report writingDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of ALM, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : This information studies dissertation deals with the problem that results from research outside academia risk to receive little or no attention if communicated through reports, instead of in mainstream academic genres like research journal articles. The case in focus is Swedish development-led (DL) archaeology, i.e. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The overarching aim of this thesis is to probe more deeply into how collaborative writing can help to socialise students in a writing practice. More specifically, the thesis deals with lab report writing and the relationship of three students with different backgrounds to the educational practices of a university department. LÄS MER
3. Assessing writers, assessing writing A dialogical study of grade delivery in Swedish higher educationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Assessment feedback has been discussed as an important resource for providing students with a sense of their current performance relative to institutional expectations and with the information needed to close apparent gaps. Pointing out that this involves complex sense-making processes, recent research has stressed the need to change the nature of assessment feedback from teacher telling to student/teacher/peer dialogues. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : In our society, as in most societies of the world, learning to read and write is a self-evident part of the individual's development and socialisation into functional adult life. In the International Adult Literacy Survey study, 1994-1998 literacy was defined as "the ability to process information used in everyday life, at work, at home, and as a citizen". LÄS MER
5. Skriv med egna ord. En studie av läroprocesser när elever i grundskolans senare år skriver "forskningsrapporter"Detta är en avhandling från Nils-Erik Nilsson Karlstads universitet, Institutionen för kultur och kommunikation, 651 88 Karlstad
Sammanfattning : Abstract Nilsson, Nils-Erik, Write in Your Own Words: A Study of Learning Processes in Research Report Writing in School. The thesis examines sixty pupil texts produced in the school activity called pupil research at secondary level of a Swedish school where this activity was scheduled one day per week. LÄS MER