Sökning: "Reference data"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 986 avhandlingar innehållade orden Reference data.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : References are a programming language construct that lets a programmer access a datum invariant of its location.References permit aliasing -- several references to the same object, effectively making a single object accessible through different names (or paths). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Noise exposure is one of the most prevalent causes of irreversible occupational disease in Sweden and in many other countries. In hearing conservation programs, aimed at preventing noise-induced hearing loss, audiometry is an important instrument to highlight the risks and to assess the effectiveness of the program. LÄS MER
3. Learning from Multi-Objective Optimization of Production Systems A method for analyzing solution sets from multi-objective optimizationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The process of multi-objective optimization involves finding optimal solutions to several objective functions. However, these are typically in conflict with each other in many real-world problems, such as production system design. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis is mostly about supervised visual recognition problems. Based on a general definition of categories, the contents are divided into two parts: one which models categories and one which is not category based. We are interested in data driven solutions for both kinds of problems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Reference monitor inlining is a technique for enforcing security policies by injecting security checks into the untrusted software in a style similar to aspect-oriented programming. The intention is that the injected code enforces compliance with the policy (security), without adding behavior (conservativity) or affecting existing policy compliant behavior (transparency). LÄS MER