Sökning: "Real-Time Communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 231 avhandlingar innehållade orden Real-Time Communication.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : High-performance embedded systems communicating heterogeneous traffic with high bandwidth and strict timing requirements are in need of more efficient communication solutions. This thesis proposes two multi-wavelength passive optical networks able to meet these demands. LÄS MER
2. Understanding in Real-Time Communication Micro-Feedback and Meaning Repair in Face-to-Face and Video-Mediated Intercultural InteractionsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Brand Factory
Sammanfattning : Human communication is profoundly social. In social activities, it is not uncommon that people are understood in many different ways, which may have various consequences for social and interpersonal communication. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes a further development of a building block for programmable devices in embedded systems handling real-time functionality.Embedded systems are included in a variety of products within different technical areas such as industrial automation, consumer electronics, automotive industry, and communication-, and multimedia systems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers university of technology
Sammanfattning : Advanced embedded systems can consist of many sensors, actuators and processors that are deployed on one or several boards, while having a demand of interacting with each other and sharing resources. Communication between different components usually has strict timing constraints. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : The research reported in this thesis has been focused on developing and analyzing how to support real-time traffic over a switched Ethernet network without any hardware or protocol modifications. The work has resulted in a proposed systems model, supporting both real-time and non real-time traffic. LÄS MER