Sökning: "Real life crashes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Real life crashes.
1. Stochastic finite element simulations of real life frontal crashes With emphasis on chest injury mechanisms in near-side oblique loading conditionsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Introduction. Road traffic injuries are the eighth leading cause of death globally and the leading cause of death among young people aged 15-29. Of individuals killed or injured in road traffic injuries, a large group comprises occupants sustaining a thorax injury in frontal crashes. The elderly are particularly at risk, as they are more fragile. LÄS MER
2. Fatal car crash configurations and injury panorama with special emphasis on the function of restraint systemDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kirurgisk och perioperativ vetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: Most traffic safety research projects require accurate real world data which is collected in different databases around the world. This is especially important since the results of these projects form the basis for new crash test procedures and standards. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kirurgisk och perioperativ vetenskap
Sammanfattning : Traffic related trauma is the most common cause of fatality and severe injury to children in developed countries. The majority of these fatalities and injuries are caused by frontal and side impacts. LÄS MER
4. Validity and reliability of vehicle collis : crash pulse recorders for impact severity and injury risk assessment in real-life frontal impactsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : The general objectives of this thesis were to study the importance of valid and reliable data from real- life collisions, especially the effects of inaccurate data on analyses of eg injury risks. Furthermore an objective was to develop and validate an on-board measurement device for acceleration measurements, to be used in reconstructions of primarily frontal impacts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : Given that over a million people are fatally injured in road accidents each year, the need for a systematic proactive approach is undeniable. The Swedish Road Administration (SRA) has developed a model for a safe road transport system based on the Vision Zero philosophy, to identify and prevent deviations from a safe system approach with regard to crashes. LÄS MER