Sökning: "Rapid Prototyping"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30 avhandlingar innehållade orden Rapid Prototyping.
- Detta är en avhandling från Mikael Fridenfalk, Lund University, Division of Robotics, P.O. Box 118, SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Sensor based control systems increase flexibility and autonomy in robotics. One of the most common applications in robotics is welding, which is often limited to objects with fine tolerances. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The construction and programming of interactive graphical user interfaces is hard work with conventional programming tools. Investigations have shown that as much as 80% of the programming code could be related to the interactive parts in modern applications with a graphical interface. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Automatic Control, Lund Institute of Technology (LTH)
Sammanfattning : Embedded control system design is a complex and error prone task, and there is a great need for better development tools. Today most real-time control systems are static systems, designed in an ad-hoc fashion. A more interactive way of working would give shorter development times, reduced costs for testing, and safer, more robust systems. LÄS MER
4. Architectural Concepts Implications for the Design and Implementation of Web and Mobile Applications to Support Inquiry LearningDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University
Sammanfattning : The integration of mobile and sensor technologies, and the design and implementation of different web-enabled visualizations to support inquiry learning in different educational scenarios encompass the main research efforts carried out in this thesis. These challenges are addressed from the perspectives of mobile and web engineering, visualization and technology-enhanced learning (TEL). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University
Sammanfattning : New combustion engine principles increase the demands on feedback combustion control, at the same time economical considerations currently enforce the usage of low-end control hardware limiting implementation possibilities. Significant development is simultaneously and continuously carried out within the field of Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs). LÄS MER