Sökning: "Radio Resource Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 avhandlingar innehållade orden Radio Resource Management.
1. Hybrid cellular-broadcasting infrastructure systems : radio resource management issues
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses the problem of low-cost multicast delivery of multimedia content in future mobile networks. The trend towards reuse of existing infrastructure for cellular and broadcasting for building new systems is challenged, with respect to the opportunities for low cost service provision and scalable deployment of networks. LÄS MER
2. Radio Resource Management in Bunched Personal Communication Systems
Sammanfattning : The traditional way of increasing capacity in a wirelesscommunication system has been cell splitting and fixedchannel-allocation based on prediction tools. However, theplanning complexity increases rapidly with the number of cellsand the method is not suitable for the large temporal andspatial traffic variations expected in the future. LÄS MER
3. Radio resource management for wireless indoor communication systems : performance and implementation aspects
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we investigate several radio resourcemanagement (RRM) techniques and concepts in an indoorenvironment with a dense infrastructure. Future wireless indoorcommunication networks will very likely be implemented atplaces where the user concentration is very high. At these hotspots, the radio resources must be used efficiently. LÄS MER
4. Radio Resource Management for Wireless Indoor Communication Systems : Performance and Implementation Aspects
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Towards QoE-aware mobile infrastructures : QoE-based Resource Management in Mobile Networks
Sammanfattning : With the development of mobile networks, customer needs and behaviourshave changed. Mobile communications means so much more than simplevoice communication; there is now mobile Internet with web surfing, videophone,streaming media, and micro blogging. LÄS MER