Sökning: "Quentin Skinner"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden Quentin Skinner.
1. In Search of Caravans Lost . Iranian Intellectuals and Nationalist Discourse in the Inter-War YearsDetta är en avhandling från Rouzbeh Parsi
Sammanfattning : This dissertation examines the characteristics of Iranian nationalist discourse between the World Wars. By looking at texts of intellectuals, men and women, published in three journals (Iranshahr, Name-ye Farangestan, and Ayandeh) in the 1920s this study maps the content of nationalist discourse and to what extent this discourse allows for dissonance. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Universitetsbiblioteket
Sammanfattning : In 2001 Sweden founded the government agency of VINNOVA, named after the OECD-endorsed innovation system concept. Criticising the common assumption that countries are passive and uncritical recipients of the approaches promoted by the OECD, this dissertation tries to show that Swedish actors were in fact very active and strategic as they contributed to the national adoption of the concept. LÄS MER
3. Ett tonalt välordnat samhälle eller anarki? : : estetiska och sociala aspekter på svensk konstmusik 1945-1960Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för kultur, estetik och medier
Sammanfattning : The period between 1945 and 1960 is in many ways interesting. It is a period in Sweden, which is characterized by modernity. It is also an interesting period in Swedish musical life concerning art music. Modern music (i. LÄS MER
4. Shrines and Souls: The Reinvention of Religious Liberty and the Genesis of the Universal Declaration of Human RightsDetta är en avhandling från Bokbox förlag
Sammanfattning : Shrines and Souls provides a multi-layered contextualization of the article on religious liberty in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (Article 18), which was propounded by the United Nations General Assembly on December 10, 1948. It shows how the framers of the Declaration decided to break with some of the conventional ways of framing religious liberty in international law, by foregrounding the inner freedom of thought and conscience instead of the free exercise of religion, by directly recognizing the right to change religion or belief, and by restricting the human rights framework to the rights of individuals. LÄS MER
5. Vad gör kvalitet med utbildning? Om kvalitetsbegreppets skilda innebörder och dess konsekvenser för utbildningDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to investigate what linguistic meanings the concept of quality is imbued with in different educational arenas and to discuss the consequences of such meanings for education. From this aim the main research question is: What does the concept of quality do to education and what does education do to the concept of quality? The question indicates an interest in understanding how the concept of quality and education mutually influence each other. LÄS MER